Mathematician trainee for scientific data processing
The candidate shall work on a SW project aimed to generate image products from a constellation of EO satellites with optical payload.
Translate a MATLAB image super-resolution program into algorithm, by properly documenting all the program data flow and the algorithms inside. Following up this first stage, a performance assessment of those super-resolution algorithms shall be made for different scenarios, and algorithm improvements shall be proposed. Finally, a Python prototype shall be written with the improved super-resolution algorithms.
Degree in Mathematics
Previous experience in tasks related to scientific optical data processing software shall be considered an asset.
Knowledge of Linux and C++ will be also taken into consideration
A few benefits you will get if you come to work with us:
- Innovative and leading-edge technological projects.
- Nice working climate in a multicultural environment.
- Annual specialised training plan: technologies, soft skills and languages.
- Flexible working hours and remote work several days per week.
- Team building activities: Christmas dinner, football matches, paddle tournaments, cycling routes…
- Relocation package, if you come from another country.
- Coffee, biscuits and fruit are available at your disposal.
To apply for this job please visit www.elecnor-deimos.com.