Project engineer – Space safety
We are seeking Project Manager who is passionate about management of technological projects in the SSA domain. The position is aimed at people who want to develop their professional career in the world of software development in a flexible, constantly evolving environment; and with proactive and motivated people.
The scope of work will include:
- Management of one or more projects with or without subcontractors.
- Collaborate in international projects as project manager
- Responsible of all management documentation (in English)
- Collaboration in requirements analysis.
- Contribution to commercial/marketing activities
MSc in aeronautical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, astronomy or closely related fields. Higher level education (e.g., a Ph.D. in a related discipline) is an asset.
- Required a minimum 5 years of experience
- Project management or engineering for operational space software systems
- Experience in
- SW development in Python, JAVA, C/C++ and/or Fortran. The person has been involved in all phases as analysis, design and testing of software system.
- Collaboration in the commercial/marketing activities
- Desirable experience in:
- Project management of software development projects
- Knowledge of orbital mechanics
- Project management tools: microsoft project
- Operating systems: Linux
- Interesting Technical skills
- JIRA, Confluence
- Usage Confluence
- Gitlab Framework or Atlassian Ecosystem
- Python, Java, C/C++ or Fortran.
- Additional knowledge of Python, and/or Linux would be welcome
- Further relevant skills also appreciated:
- Software technologies: CI/CD, GIT, etc.
- Software new technologies: Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), etc
Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is mandatory.
Good communication skills.
A few benefits you will get if you come to work with us:
- Innovative and leading-edge technological projects.
- Nice working climate in a multicultural environment.
- Annual specialised training plan: technologies, soft skills and languages.
- Flexible working hours and remote work several days per week.
- Team building activities: Christmas dinner, football matches, paddle tournaments, cycling routes…
- Relocation package, if you come from another country.
- Coffee, biscuits and fruit are available at your disposal.
To apply for this job please visit www.elecnor-deimos.com.