Senior project manager for Space Safety
We are seeking SW engineer (or similar) who is passionate about development of software tools in the SSA domain. The position is aimed at people who want to develop their professional career in the world of operations in a flexible, constantly evolving environment; and with proactive and motivated people.
Leading projects at SSA
Depending on the experience of the candidate, other functions may be envisaged:
- Technical lead and organisation of engineering teams
- Mentor junior members of the SSA division
- Prepare and participate in the project milestones and reviews
MSc or higher in Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Astrophysics, or similar
Required a minimum 6 years of experience
Needed: knowledge of orbital mechanics, orbital determination, collision avoidance
Highly valued: experience in project management
Valued: experience in software development for those domains
Tools: valued experience in any of DRAMA, CORAM, DISCOS, ODIN, CRASS, in-house GUI and scripts
Fluency in both oral and written English ABSOLUTELY NEEDED
- Flexibility, to adapt to changing environments, coding languages etc.
- Responsible, ability to stick to an agreed upon schedule
- Proactive and committed to excellence
- Ability to work both Collaboratively and Independently
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Availability for work travel
- Leadership ability
- Good Communication skills
A few benefits you will get if you come to work with us:
- Innovative and leading-edge technological projects.
- Nice working climate in a multicultural environment.
- Annual specialised training plan: technologies, soft skills and languages.
- Flexible working hours and remote work several days per week.
- Team building activities: Christmas dinner, football matches, paddle tournaments, cycling routes…
- Relocation package, if you come from another country.
- Coffee, biscuits and fruit are available at your disposal.
HRRECRUIT- 344 y 373
To apply for this job please visit www.elecnor-deimos.com.