SW Developer Engineer for GNSS
DEIMOS is selecting engineers to be integrated in the GNSS Unit to support new growth areas in development of components for space systems
The following responsibilities are envisioned
- Implementation of Validation tools
- Validation of complex systems
- Results analysis and generation of AIV Reports
Required: a recognized degree in engineering (computer science, telecommunication, electrical, aerospace or similar), physics or mathematics
Different levels of professional experience in the domains relevant to the post will be considered
The following skills are required for the post:
· Good knowledge of LINUX/UNIX programming environment
· Good knowledge of Linux/Unix shell
· Programming languages: Python
Other skills that will be considered as assets for the post are:
· V&V methods and techniques
· Knowledge of repositories (CVS, GIT, etc.) is welcome
· Other programming languages: Java
· Agile methodologies
Fluent English, written and spoken
- Capability to integrate in a work within a multidisciplinary team, in a collaborative environment with fixed schedule and inter-dependent relations
- Initiative and rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
A few benefits you will get if you come to work with us:
- Innovative and leading-edge technological projects.
- Nice working climate in a multicultural environment.
- Annual specialised training plan: technologies, soft skills and languages.
- Flexible working hours and remote work several days per week.
- Team building activities: Christmas dinner, football matches, paddle tournaments, cycling routes…
- Relocation package, if you come from another country.
- Coffee, biscuits and fruit are available at your disposal.
To apply for this job please visit www.elecnor-deimos.com.